Michelle L. Sanginiti, Esq.
- Practicing in PA & NJ for 5 years (licensed 2011)
- Have experience in both residential and commercial real estate law, contracts, and collections
- As part of Calef Law managed NJ & PA collection litigation
- In Law School – Interned for Justice Seamus McCaffery of the PA Supreme Court
- Served as the Tuancy Master for Philadelphia Family Court 2012 to 2013
- Joined Army National Guard in 2013 as a member of the JAG Corps., currently a Captain in the 328th Trial Defence Service formerly the chief of Legal Assistance